Monday, November 26, 2007

yes!

yay finally i have a morning class!!
I really wanted to have a morning class but Ive never had a chance before!
now we can do more fun thing in the afternoon. cuz when we have afternoon class, there is not much left for us to do after 5. just go to coles or go back to home, that was all! I felt like Im wasting my time..
lets have fun together in the afternoon from now onnn!!

4 comments:

Takaki said...

I really, really agree with you Shoko. But now I'm looking something to do after class. What are you going to do?

NOZOMI said...

ye------s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also happy to hav morning class!!!;-)
But i'm wondering that i can get up 2morrow morning or not......lol

Anyway, HAPPY~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

Yes! Its great! I didnt like Morning class before, but I finally noticed that morning class is better for everything! Although its sometime difficult for me to get up early, we can spend our time usefully.
Lets do something fun and special together!***

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.