Monday, November 19, 2007

1day trip--bus tour

Hello,everyone. This is Kaori.
Have you ever been to Phillip Island to see lovely penguins? The other day, I and my friends joined in 1 day trip tour which operated by STA travel company. That tour included not only penguin parade but close contact with Australian wild animals such as koalas, kangaloos and emus. Also, we took dinner with other passengers and went back to city safely. We could see hungly emus, sleepy kangaloos and many groups of penguins.
If you are interested in this tour, I can give you more specific information about it. And, you have to pay just $99!

Anyway, if you have experienced any other interesting trip, please tell me about it!

1 comment:

Zbych said...

Hi Kaori,

Bushwalking at Wilson's Promontory is a very exciting trip. It is possible to get there by train and bus. I would suggest that you talk to some friends and go down there as a group; you will need to camp overnight because it is quite far from Melbourne. The landscape is amazing; there are hills and beaches and many animals.