Hi, this is Shoko.
what do you usually do in the morning?
since we have a class in afternoon, I dont wanna waste my time just sleeping till 10 a.m..
I wanna do something else but i dont know what I can do.
do you have any ideas???????
Last week I bought a guitar on the internet and I got it yesterday!!
I bought it really cheap so the quality isnt really good but still its nice to have.
Im not a really good guitar player but at least I can have fun with my friend.
if you play some instruments maybe we can play together one day!!
what do you usually do in the morning?
since we have a class in afternoon, I dont wanna waste my time just sleeping till 10 a.m..
I wanna do something else but i dont know what I can do.
do you have any ideas???????
Last week I bought a guitar on the internet and I got it yesterday!!
I bought it really cheap so the quality isnt really good but still its nice to have.
Im not a really good guitar player but at least I can have fun with my friend.
if you play some instruments maybe we can play together one day!!
2 comments:
I usually read a newspaper in the mornings or I am already at work - I know that there will be more festivals in Melbourne now that it is summer, and there are always lots of people playing instruments.
Im still thinking about what we can do in the morning Shoko.. but now I have a list of DOS. 1.go to the beach 2. go to Karaoke 3. play the guiter at school 4.jog together at the park in front of your house. 5. SHOPPING 6.SHOPPING 7.go to Dance lesson..... hows that sound? So what do you want to do tomorrow morning?
Post a Comment