Monday, November 19, 2007
Bad experience
Hi! Everyone! Today I will share my bad experience with all of you. Two weeks ago, our class went to excursion and it was wonderful, we had potluck in South Yarra and everyone enjoyed it. After that, I went to China Town and wanted to buy some stuff in a grocery. When I was at the counter to pay the money, I couldn't find my purse and I was stunning. My purse was stolen! At this very moment, I had to calm down and I called the bank to cancel my bank card and credit card immediately. And then, I went to police station to report. I think it's the worst experience in the foreign country. So, just be careful your wallet when you hang around! Pay more attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
jamie... im so sorry to hear that. especially because we had a good time having potluck together and then something bad happened.
but that was good that you immediately called your bank to stop and went to the police.
there are always bad people in every country.. I will be more careful when I go out!!
That's terrible Jamie, I guess these things happen sometimes. By the way, what is potluck, can you describe this?
That is a bad experience, Jamie.. I always leave my bag zip open, so I think Im the one who should be really careful!
no worries, no pain no gain, are you ready to be lucky later?
Post a Comment