Hi, eveyone! This is Cynthia.
Does everyone like watching tennis or even playing tennis? I like tennis very much and happilly, I've got a ticket for Australian Open Tennis for men's final on Sunday 29th January. Though, it wasn't easy to get the ticket at all!! I had to be on the phone on the day they started selling tickets from 8 am sharp. Everytime it was engaging, I had to press redial, redial, redial..... and after I had been on the phone for 3 hours, finally I got trough to an operator! I nearly cried when I hang up and felt great that I actually got a ticket for men's final which should be the most exciting match in AUS. OPEN! Has anyone else got a ticket for Aus.Open??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Cynthia, congratulations on getting a ticket; a great example of how perseverance pays off...
Post a Comment