Monday, November 26, 2007

a best day of Australia

it was my first birthday in Australia on 24 Nov 2007!

Last Saturday was my birthday , Sunday was my best friend- Kathy 's birthday,too. So we celebrated our birthday together on Sat. and invited our close friends to have lunch at Kathy's home.

Kathy was a busy man at that day. It was a first time that she controlled the food of the whole party, whereas, I just took charge of the cake which was bought from bakery on time . kaka~~
Our Japanese friend - Hisae was cooking the soup with Japanese style and she for Kathy as a kitchen - hand.

Actually, I made a mistake on that morning . I was support that bought the meterials and sofe-drinks and brought them to Kathy's house as earlier as I could. In order to prepare the lunch Kathy could. But, I got up lately 2 hours led to make Kathy muddle. The important thing is that I had no idea in kitchen. There was more negative effect side when I helped her. So my task was just chatting with friends and waiting the lunch time come!

Of course, we have recieved gifts and everyone enjoyed our birthday party! even we have new friends from introduced to

1 comment:

Bob said...

my late wish, Happy Brithday, wish you lucky.