Monday, November 19, 2007

TO IMPROVE YOUR PRONUNCIATION IN A NICE WAY!

Her name is Georgie, her business is called "Speechmatters". Her office is located in Collins St, so it is nice to walk there or easy to catch a tram. Sorry, I have forgotten the number of the Street! Can tell you it later if you want to!

Georgie is a great, beautiful and lovely woman. She is very dedicated to her students and has been working for a few years as a speech-pathologist. She is qualified and efficient. Indeed, I have started to study on my pronunciation last September. In less than a year my results increase a lot. Just an example about the IELTS. The first time I passed it last May I obtained 7 in speaking. The second time, last October I obtained 8. Another example, everybody who knows me has noticed how much my pronunciation is better and IT IS RIGHT.

Moreover, to study on your pronunciation will also improve your listening. Better pronunciation equal to better listening. If it works for me, it will work for you too!

Finally, Georgie is very active and organise lots of events such as dinner party, picknic. A few months ago, ABC channel came over to her office and shot many students included myself learning and studying on our pronunciation in order to make a documentary called "The Australian Accent". It was on ABC, the 8th of November at 8.30pm.

As you can see, you can improve your pronunciation in a different and nice way.

If you are interested, please feel free to send me an email and I will be very happy to give her all Georgie's details. IT IS JUST WORTH IT!

1 comment:

shoko said...

its really nice that you have such a great friend in here!
your pronounciation is really good. yeah and I agree that good listening is equal to good pronounciation.
I have to practice those both!!