last weekend, I was a busy-man. I decided to move out and now I am looking for another unit nearby Clayton Campus . it was lucky day at last sunday , there was a chinese girl who wanna move in my bedroom on 15th Jan, thus I can rent the cheaper one by myself at clayton and live with a good friend.
but, now my room-mate -- she have earned her own living since ever she stayed at Melbourne. last month, She have changed another campus of her college so that should be moving out . My landlord disagreed her move out ahead of time and would have not refunded the deposit if she move out without authorization. it means the total deposit $600 will be thrown into water.
the bond is $600, it is a great number for a oversea independent student at Melbourne. I am going to look for a tenant for her as possible as i can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment