skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ESC6C10
Monday, December 17, 2007
The last time T-T
Today is our last time!!
I'm so sad, I really this class.
Next time I should do IELTS class, I think it would be terrible again!!
Now I'm so tired coz I'm finding house!
Anyone can help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(57)
▼
December
(35)
cooking
My last...
The last time T-T
where should I take them??
the last 5 weeks
Bye everyone!
★only $2 roller coaster☆
Rayner Hoff - Faun and Nymph
'Yalla-y-Poora homestead 1864'
a girl with a fish
ABY ALTSON @ NGV
Coast scene @ Federation Square
Perfect world(?)
Shearing the rams
Nice shape!!
karie pyee
NGV!!!!!!!!!!
Russell DRYSDALE - Moody's pub
Inge King - Black Sun
JOHN BRACK
Louis BUVELOT @NGV in Federation Square
SUMMER SEA
John Brack @ NGV
John Bracks NGV
HAHAHA
2 and a half more weeks to go!
Im late
X'mas is coming..
the weather
Hi~~:-)
Last Night
a problem from my roommate
From one of my daily thinking...
HEIDE...Is a very interesting and vibrant place to...
Exquisite collaboration
►
November
(22)
Contributors
Bob
CynthiA
GERRARD
Kaori
Monica
NOZOMI
PARK
PeAR
Takaki
Zbych
jamie
jxie8
shoko
No comments:
Post a Comment