Monday, December 17, 2007

the last 5 weeks

I am going to finish the English Course of Monash University on Friday! I have always hoped the English Course finished so that I would be free as soon as possible!

Actually, I just couldn't catch up with the students on Academic Class, so I tried to escape that course. But, I found that my academic skills have been improved and more vocabularies I knew than before !

Sometimes I attempted to run away to avoid the Academic Class, anyway, I am not willing to waste the tuition fees.Spent all day to accomplish a essay -- What an exhausting day! There was a experience that I was doing a academic homework until 3 p.m. Still, nothing satisfied for me. I had no idea to finish it.

Now, this class will be stopped, nevertheless, I am worried about my academic skill too poor to fail after study life.

No comments: